When it comes to sexual purity, men are facing unprecedented challenges and temptation from every angle in today's increasingly sexualized culture. The online pornography industry is changing everything, especially now that Internet porn is immediately accessible on most cell phones and usually anonymously–seducing and enslaving even some of the most committed Christian leaders. The statistics are sobering (www.CovenantEyes.com):
• 68% of young adult men and 18% of women use porn at least once every week.
• 50% of all Christian men and 20% of all Christian women say they are addicted to pornography.
• In 2006, estimated revenues for the sex-related entertainment business were just under $13 billion in the U.S.
• One in five mobile searches is for pornography.
• 69% percent of the pay-per-view Internet content market is pornographic.
"Pornography is the most concerning thing to psychological health that I know of existing today." – Dr. Anne Layden, University of Pennsylvania